Random recipe find: very natural brownie.
Indulgent, "fudgy", "cakey", supernatural!
What else? Moist, crisp. May be perfect?
These are the "secret" ingredients for the "secret" recipe.
2 sticks (1/2 pound) unsalted butter
8 ounces bittersweet chocolate, broken into pieces
4 large eggs
1/2 teaspoon salt
1 cup granulated sugar
1 cup dark brown sugar
2 teaspoons vanilla extract
1 cup all-purpose flour
0. Line a 13 x 9 x 2 inch pan with parchment paper and grease with butter.
1. Melt and stir butter and chocolate in a bowl by setting the bowl in a bigger bowl with hot water. Aka double boiler.
2. Mix eggs, salt, sugar and vanilla using a whisk then add melted chocolate and butter, mix all, then fold in the flour.
3. Now pour batter into the lined baking pan, spread evenly and bake for about 45 minutes at 350 degrees.
4. Cool and cut into small, or BIG if you wish, squares.
Call everyone on your "best friends" list and remind them to bring ice cream!